WebClock offers the ease of clocking in and out through a
standard web browser. With no software to install and no
hardware to maintain, tracking your employees’ punches in
real-time has never been more simple.
WebClock also enables employees to check their time card
and/or schedule over the web. Supervisors benefit from the
convenience of online access for editing employee time
cards from any web-enabled workstation.
• Clock IN/OUT anywhere • Job codes, mileage
• Mobile friendly • Clock prompts
• No hardware to setup/install • Collect tip entry
• Enter shift-related information
WebClock is ideal for organizations desiring employees to clock in
through a web-browser from their workstation or a designated
computer within the building. A typical environment for WebClock
is an office setting or workspace where employees have access to a
computer with Internet access.
TIMEWORK PLUS MOBILE APP
• Manage timekeeping on-the-go • GPS stamped entries
• View/submit PTO requests • View time cards
• View schedules & personal profile • Approve time cards
• Manage passwords remotely • Manage absences
The TimeWorks Mobile app will give your employees complete
freedom to punch and manage time from wherever they are while providing
supervisors perfect visibility. You’ll know who’s early, who’s late and
who’s absent—and where they were when they clocked in. And with visibility
like that, employees will become more accountable and productive.
MAGNETIC SWIPE OR PROXIMITY CARD
This timeclock is a practical timekeeping solution that offers
employers valuable labor management technologies
through two device options, including a proximity-based
unit or magnetic stripe card reader.
With the Z14 employers benefit from a practical, affordable,
real-time solution (Ethernet-enabled) with superior internal
processor and memory capacity.
• Magnetic swipe or proximity card • PIN Entry
• Key fob options also available • Wall mount option
• Ethernet punch transmission • Instant feedback
• High durability • WebClock optional
Ideal for quick and easy implementation. Cards can be customized in
a variety of ways, with options for key fobs as well.
BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINT SCANNER
This timeclock is a feature-rich timekeeping solution
that offers employers a wide variety of valuable
labor management technologies.
With the Z33/Z34, organizations benefit from a time
clock with a built-in biometric fingerprint reader and an
on-screen fingerprint view to assist employees clocking
in/out. This affordable biometric option also connects via
Ethernet for real-time access to employee punch data.
• Biometric Fingerprint Scanner • PIN Entry
• Rounded or square cosmetics • Wall mount option
• Ethernet punch transmission • WebClock optional
• High durability • Non-gel sensor
The solution for companies who face the severe cost associated
with employee “buddy punching” or employee time theft.